For U.S. Manufacturing Thought Leaders
CONNEX Marketplace is a strong supporter of the the C-Suite Manufacturing Council. This counci is dedicated to improving manufacturing in the United States by gathering thought leaders who identify problems, find solutions, and take action. Manufacturing is an integral part of the country which stresses the importance of assembling leaders who can tackle issues like:
- Supply Chain – Strengthen the development of product through innovation, access to national suppliers, flexibility to move as demand shifts, and expedite the process from beginning to end.
- Workforce – Find the right people through presenting what manufacturing looks like today; modernized, technology-driven, career-growth opportunities. Work alongside entities that educate and produce skilled workers.
- Connecting Manufacturers – Access information with all manufacturers, in the U.S., large and small, enabling them to secure multiple resources for their supply needs.
- Policy – Adapt to government leadership changes and government policies.
The C-Suite Manufacturing Council conducts digital forums monthly, with presentations featuring experts in the manufacturing industry along with Q&A time. Some events include break-out sessions for members to interact and build relationships.
The council itself meets monthly or more if needed, to tackle and provide solutions to issues the industry is facing. The Manufacturing Council’s relationships with industry leaders across the nation, enables the council to identify and engage in problem solving and implementing solutions.
To join an event, register here: Manufacturing Council Events
- Collaborate with other great minds in the industry to formulate practical solutions
- Produce thought leadership content
- Have access to content created by the Council
- Receive invitations to council events and working groups
- Develop partnerships with top leaders across the nation
- Members may also opt for additional C-Suite Manufacturing Council benefits.
- Connect manufacturers together for collaboration and supply needs
- Utilize manufacturing that currently exists in the U.S.
- Bring manufacturing back to the U. S.
- Shorten and strengthen an uninterrupted supply chain
- Educate on what manufacturing is today
Our members are executives and/or owners of U.S. manufacturing companies, large and small, who endeavor to be highly successful in the industry. In order to achieve that they recognize it takes alignment with quality leaders who have the outlook of relevancy, reach, and reciprocity.