To apply to this job, please click on the button at the bottom of the Job Description. Once the email opens, please attach your resume and send us a brief introduction within the body of the email. If you have any difficulty,please send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
i5 Services is a Utah based leading technology provider of solutions that create significant impact to businesses throughout the U.S.
CONNEX Marketplace by i5 Services is a SaaS platform that connects all U.S. Manufacturers and suppliers into a single, accurate, searchable supply-chain database. It solves many of the current supply chain issues by intelligently connecting small American manufacturers and suppliers to large primes, OEM’s and government buyers based on deep data such as equipment, certifications, capabilities and more. Manufacturers and suppliers can quickly post and respond to needs, visualize supply chain risk, search for qualified suppliers, and instantly discover new business opportunities.
i5 Services is looking for a highly experienced, driven professional to join our engineering team as a Senior Developer.
- Full time position during core business hours, M-F
- Discuss project scope with product manager, internal teams, and external clients
- Collaborate effectively across product, UX, and engineering to deliver results
- Convert business requirements into technical scope for engineering team
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications and software
- Train junior developers (as needed) and ensure efficiency on each project
- 8+ years of professional web development (front end and back end) experience in a production environment
- Material Design, Vue.js, React.js, Angular, and Node.js
- Advanced SQL knowledge (i.e., knowledge beyond basic SELECT, WHERE, JOIN, UNION, GROUP BY, and HAVING) working with large databases and large data sets
- Advanced REST API knowledge, including architecting, creating, and maintaining APIs and API endpoints, as well as integrating with third-party APIs to integrate large amounts of data
- Be able to write resource efficient code; creates secure and scalable solutions
- Implement appropriate error handling by default, along with writing great unit tests and code documentation
- Portfolio of past work displaying successful projects, preferably with some project(s) viewable on GitHub
- Know TypeScript
- Is a polyglot; not afraid to explore new languages and technologies, while able to quickly evaluate the efficacy and feasibility of using a specific language
- Considers themselves a business analyst in addition to a web developer. Considers business requirements and how to maximize business benefit when designing and developing applications.
- Weighs both business and technical requirements, advantages, and challenges when creating an overall solution.
- Experience with Stripe API and payment card industry best practices (as a developer)
- Experience writing code to adhere to multiple compliance standards and requirements
- Experience developing in both a monolithic and a microservices architecture
- Possess advanced troubleshooting skills, able to identify and resolve race conditions, understands asynchronous API calls and how to make them work properly
- The following qualifications are highly preferred:
- Have a good eye for UX/UI design in heavy data-driven forms and pages
- Experience with Sendgrid API
- Experience with Hubspot API
- Experience with Salesforce API
- Knowledge of and/or experience in manufacturing industry
- Data transformation and processing of large amounts of data
Equal Employment Opportunities and Employment Conditions
- Must complete a satisfactory background check
- In compliance with federal law, must verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States, and complete the required employment eligibility verification form (USCIS FORM I-9) upon hire.
- i5 Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation and pregnancy), national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, marital, civil or domestic partnership status or other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.