To apply to this job, please click on the button at the bottom of the Job Description. Once the email opens, please attach your resume and send us a brief introduction within the body of the email. If you have any difficulty, please send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONNEX Marketplace by i5 Services is a Utah-based SaaS technology company that connects all U.S. Manufacturers and suppliers into a single, accurate, searchable supply-chain database. It solves many of the current supply chain issues by intelligently connecting small American manufacturers and suppliers to large primes, OEM’s and government buyers based on deep data such as equipment, certifications, capabilities and more. Manufacturers and suppliers can quickly post and respond to needs, visualize supply chain risk, search for qualified suppliers, and instantly discover new business opportunities.
i5 Services is looking for an energized, driven professional to join our team as the Subscription Manager. This is a pivotal role for the Business Growth team, and an exciting opportunity to make your mark and to support and shape our growing business by engaging and training our subscribers of CONNEX Marketplace platform, delivering insightful analytics, and working with our internal and external business partners to coordinating outreach that will directly impact our business growth.
I5 Services is seeing unprecedented growth. Working closely with the Regional Manager, this role attributes to the new subscriber base, as well as the renewals of all subscriptions. Training our partners in the affiliated states to work their own manufacturing base for maximum conversion and renewal rates. This person will be responsible for pulling and organizing reports for the Regional Manager, as well as the Success Manager, making sure that each relevant post for their region is responded to, and if applicable, fulfilled by their manufacturing base.
- Full time position during core business hours, M-F
- Demonstrate the value and ease of the CONNEX Marketplace platform to partners and/or manufacturers who are incumbent or prospective subscribers
- Partners with multiple parties such as the State MEP, NIST, local Chamber of Commerce, etc. to coordinate outreach to manufacturers in a state
- Coordinate approved CONNEX Marketplace marketing efforts in the state(s) for all subscription sales, new and renewal
- Train State partners on new and renewal sales
- Generate reports for conversions, renewals, platform usage, and average Exchange Center post responses for State partners
- Deliver a weekly status and analytics report to Reginal Manager and internal business development team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively convey complex concepts to non-technical and non-analytical people
- Able to engage and influence customers and business partners
- Previous sales and customer service experience preferred but not essential
- Experience with dashboarding and visualization software is a plus
- Strong business acumen, including understanding of basic business and financial concepts
- Possesses natural curiosity and thinks outside the box
- Process oriented and able to document those processes for best practices
Equal Employment Opportunities and Employment Conditions
- Must complete a satisfactory background check
- In compliance with federal law, must verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States, and complete the required employment eligibility verification form (USCIS FORM I-9) upon hire.
- i5 Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation and pregnancy), national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, marital, civil or domestic partnership status or other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.